Sunday, March 18, 2012

REZ CHALLENGE CHAMPIONS AGAIN!!

Woot Woot.

This morning i was productive in working on my paper and tidying up ever so slightly, though you wouldnt know that know based on what a disaster things are now.

At 1:45ish I met with katie so we could go to Rez Challenge together.

We got there early, but evntually people showed up and we played a few fun rounds of dodgeball, one I got hit in the face with the ball and my eyes started watering instantly so I hid behind the bleachers to regain composure and while I was ther Deklan came and found me, as he was the one who threw the ball, he apologized and felt really bad and gave me a hug and asked me if I was okay. In terms of being injured I was fine, I just dont like the whole tears thing.

Eventually It was time for the FINAL rez challenge, 2nd floor neyoh Vs. the returning champs of 3rd floor Neyoh. It was best 2/3 and we won the first two matched, We got medals, and I got a $25 cineplex gift card.

After that we all headed to the common lounge to have extreme Pita and so the rest of the prizes could be awarded. There were not as many prizes as usual, which is kind of sad, there was also not tuition voucher for MVP. There was one big prize, a blackberry playbook, which was given out via a draw and guess who's name got drawn.... MINE!
I won a blackberry playbook and spent my afternoon playing with it.

All in all a good day.
I plan on reading for a bit and then hitting the Hay.
I have a long day tomorrow with an early start.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment