Thursday, March 1, 2012

Exam Schedule is up...

and I thought I'd be happy, but I'm not, I have an exam on the 23 and on the 21st, which is so late. I really hope I can move them.

I was up at 8 and got ready, did some homework and at 10 went to go sell Semi Formal Tickets.

I sold them till 11, and then I had to go to my classes, I only had two, both of which were okay. After class it was back to semi Formal tickets and then following that I didnt do much of anything

I made dinner and while making dinner, I got a text informing me that the exam Schedule was up and I have on on the 12, 14, 17, 21 and 23. I'm not happy, they are so spaced out and two of them are so late in the exam period. I am going to try and move them so I can go home with Liz, and I am hoping that it works out.

I was going to go to the gym but the exam thing unmotivated me and I just sat and didnt feel like going anywhere. I made some wholewheat cranberry biscuit type things which are soso.

I think I'll go to bed soon, not like I have anything better to do, and I want to go to core fit in the morning.

Nigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment