Saturday, March 10, 2012

Getting slightly healthier and slightly more productive

Their morning I tried to sleep until 10, but my body would let me and then I got a text from kristy so I gave up on sleeping in.

I stayed in my room for the first part of the morning as organized my notes and then at almost 11 I emerged and made breakfast and watched the Lizzie McGuire movie and studied for my midterm until just before one.

Fabris and I buses down to second cup to meet Katie (Erica's sister) and Lisa (Tara's sister) for coffee, we got down early so we went and got some groceries and then met them for coffee and I had a vanilla honey tea latte and carrot cake which was delicious.

Once back at the university I continued to study and get homework done and was decently productive.
I made some salmon for dinner and did some more work and then Katie came over for a little visit.

I will be off to bed soon as I am still sick and I have to have another productive day tomorrow.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment