Friday, March 30, 2012

Apparently I am not meant to sleep well

Another very shitty nights sleep occurred, so shitty that I did not go to the gym this morning. People in Rez have just been keeping me awake like crazy.

I went to class at 11:30 and I was in class until 330 and after that I Had minimal productivity. I lazed about being tired and wishing that I had the ability to nap.

I made potato wedges for Liz and I and we were intending to go see a movie just after 7, but we ran a little late and theater was super busy, so we didnt end up going, we went to the mall instead with the intention of going to the late show, but after an hour or so at the mall I realized I didnt think I could make it to the end of a late movie, so instead I went and met Liz's cat, Katniss, and then we went back up to Rez and watched Tv and Hung out with Katie and such.

I also just found out my mark for my animal behaviour group presentation and we got a B+, which is alright, but I really wish we had done better, I think that class is going to be my worst one this semester which really sucks as I was looking forward to taking it.

I now plan on attempting to get a good nights sleep though with the way things have been in Rez tonight, I don't think that will happen. :(


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment