Thursday, March 22, 2012

Donated Blood and Redeemed myself

I had a productive morning, working with data and working on my evolutionary dicussion report that is due next week.

I only had two hours of class and one of those classes was a very relaxed discussion, in which the hunger games got brought up, which made me more excited for tomorrow when I get to go and see it with Katie and Kris and Liz etc.

After class, I replenished my blood sugar prepping to donate blood
and at 3, I left to go give blood
I was there a long time but ost of it was spent waiting and I was nervous, expecially after what happened last time, but This time I did not get faint, I was a champ and successfully donated.

I got back to Rez in time to go to an art attack event, and I spent an hour or so painting which was nice way to spend my evening, considering how tired I am for donating blood.

I will be off to bed very soon as I need rest and I have a busy day tomorrow, I have my poster for animal behaviour and I get to go see the hunger games, wooo


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment