Thursday, March 29, 2012

Let the count downs begin

Another bad nights sleep,
Spent my office hours this morning writing a sonnet, which is something that I haven't done since grade 11 and it may not be awesome, but I think that its okay, I also started to make mt study schedule and I read the last paper that I have to read for Plant, Society and Environment.

After my office hours, I only had two hours of class, but my Plant, Society and Environment class went long, which kind of sucked as I was really not interested in the biochemical material that we were covering.

After class, I hung out with Katie for a little bit, and then I went and started to edit my group paper for animal behaviour and I was shocked by its quality since it was already on it's 5th edit, By the time I was done I got the edits up to 9, and then I took a break from that, and I'll get back to it likely tomorrow. After that my productivity went down hill, I didn't do much. Well I ate, way too much but other than that my productivity went down hill.

Another thing that happened today was Dan had a somewhat crude status relating to his Friend Steves birthday and people commented to me about it and I told him that people commented to be about it and i feel as though he kind of overreacted a little bit and then we didnt really talk about anything after that.

I'm nervous for the cruise in May.

Anyways Just a few more things to state.. The Count Downs.
7 - days to the last day of class
8-days until ERICA COMES TO PG!
22 - Days until I go home!!


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment