Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Two weeks and one mor day of class

An early morning, Up at 6:45 to get ready for my 8am Lab and it was a bitter sweet lab, we had to kill a few more of our sunflowers but managed to take a few home and I hope that they can survive the change in climate they will be experiencing.

The lab went well as did my evolutionary bio class, my prof even came and asked Elaine and I about why were carrying around sunflowers, during my short break I brought my sunflower back to Rez and checked my mail to discover I had received a package from my mom, I got a satchel type bag and bracket that I may wear as an anklet , and I just now realized I forgot to call and thank her but I did thank her via text.

I found out when my exams have been rescheduled too which is awesome, I can now plan out studying and such.

I had one more lecture and then I met up with my Limnology Lab partner Karlee and we compiled together the rough draft of our paper in about 2.5 hours which wasnt too bad.

I then went to a free spaghetti dinner, that my RAs were doing and ate way too much food, I am super bloated now, this was also when I should have phoned my mom but I forgot and I feel like a bad daughter :(
After dinner, I edited the paper I had been working on earlier and entered some data for another group project.

I then talked to my dad for a bit as I needed to tell him a few things, after talking with him I read a paper for a discussion that I have tomorrow and then went off to my rez council meeting, and Jenina got the same position on Rez Council that I have this year, which is exciting.

After the meeting I emailed Steve, my boss and Rona, to let him know my availability for the summer, which is only weekends after May 22 because of the other job I got. My summer is going to be very full of work, but I am hoping that it will be worth it.

Anyways I'm tired and I think I'm going to go get ready for bed and relax a bit.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment