Sunday, March 11, 2012

Stupid daylight savings time

Grr.. I tried to sleep in and woke up at 8:30, which was really 7:30 because of daylight savings time resulting in me losing an hour of sleep

Even lacking in sleep i was productive,
I made wholewheat vanilla pancakes for breakfast, watched the magic school bus, and then cleaned the bathroom.

After that i studied for my midterm, completed and printed my assignment for tomorrow morning, worked on a few papers that I have to get done. My productiveness ended around 2pm, where I ended up watching youtube videos of cats and puppies until eventually I went to go hang out with katie while she made peanut butter cookies and I ate way too many of them.

I feel like a blob of goo, I can't go to the gym because I'm sick and I'm either stressed or bored so all I want to do is eat. I feel gross, and not only gross because of how I fell, due to being sick, but gross in terms of how my body looks too :(

I had dinner and after Dinner I went back down to Katie's to play Settlers of Catan with Kris and His friends Ryan and Kyla and it was so much fun. I almost won, which is quite impressive for a noob. I would really like to play it again. The only downside is we played later than originally planned due to people being late and the game requiring some set up time.

So now I really need to go to bed and I did manage to do my dishes or prep for tomorrows classes :( I guess I'll have to do that in the morning, if I have time.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment