Saturday, March 17, 2012

Finished Book 2

So today I started off working on some papers but my productivity died after having a rather serious talk with Dan about things

After that I was not in much of a mood to be productive and ended up completing the second and starting the third hunger games books, they are not going where I would have liked but I would like to know how they finish.

My day was not productive, but I did get Liz to come home and she brought Katie and Kris and we all hung out and played setters, and Liz was only learning and manged to screw me over at least 3 times and Katie and Kris did too, so needless to say, I didn't stand a chance :(

I was not happy about it, but them we spent an hour listening to theme songs of old shows we used to watch and I felt better.

Now I would like to read but I am going to bed instead so I can be productive tomorrow before Rez Challenge at 3 and then I can maybe go to the gym and do a little more reading.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment