Monday, March 19, 2012

Finished the Books!

I was tired this morning, I stayed up late reading last night, I finished almost all of the third hunger games book and forced myself to go to bed, but I still had far to little sleep.

I made it through the day, My lab at 8am felt long, but it really wasn't all that Bad, and I finished my abstract in the lab which was good, and it means I only have one more abstract to do before the semester is over.

My classes after that went alright and they were followed by an animal behaviour group meeting, we went over our poster that we have to present on Friday. It looks okay, I'm curious as to what we will get on it, but I wont know for awhile.

After the meeting Liz and I went to walmart to get stuff for Jenina's Birthday Dinner tomorrow. I am making tacos, it will be delicious. Once back, I had a snack, and then I finished the third hunger games book and I was not satisfied with the ending, it did not match the tone of the last two books, but I guess they had to finish it off some how and they wanted it to have a happy ending.

I spent the rest of my evening working on my limnology paper, and I had my second to last exec meeting which was a nice feeling, I'll be glad when I have no more of those meetings.

I think I'll be off to bed soon, I'm tired and I have to get up tomorrow and go and do a car count from 9-10 in the morning for Green Day, WOOO!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment