Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I have a lot on my mind

This morning I was woken up by a good morning text from Dan which I thought I had responded to and I didn't notice until 11:20 that I had forgot to hit send, oops. I was tired.

I spent my morning studying for my last midterm of the semester and watching phineas and ferb which was awesome. At 11 I left to go to class.
In my second class of the day I has my midterm and I think it went soso, but it's the last one so now I only have papers and such to worry about

I got my discussion paper assignment in evolution today so now I have yet another paper to do, woo! After class I started working on my paper and I hung out with Katie until just before when we parted ways to get ready to go out to dinner.

We went to hummus brothers because i had a gift certificate, which was good as it would have been Rey expensive without one. I has calamari, a chickpea burger and Katie and I split a dessert crepe filled with ice cream and caramel, it was delicious.

Due to the buses we had an hour downtown to kill and we did so in the lobby of the ramada talking about life ad it felt good to talk somethings out and to get another opinion on some things.

We caught the 7:36 bus up and met up with kris who came up to rez an then him Katie and I played a game of settlers of catan which sadly I lost yet again but it was still a lot of fun. I was also given the hunger games to read which I think I will start reading tomorrow as I should really be off to bed .

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment