Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A long, full day

This morning I was up at 6:45 and had little sleep, I had to get ready quicker than normal so I could head down to the school at 7:30 to meet up with Elaine so we could practice our presentation before our 8am class (lab).
Our presentation in the that class went well, our peers seemed to like it, nit our prof tore us apart with unrelated questions, that we didn't know the answers too which is kind of awkward, I was very glad for it to be done.

My lectures today went well,and then at 3 I had my second presentation and handed in one of my papers and I was relieved to be done my presentations and to only have two more papers to write.

After that I went to the moose with Elaine and we got wings and moose fries, and I ate way too much. I had also decided that today would be my relax day since I had to do two presentations and hand in one paper.

So once back at rez, I lazed about, and then I look a nice longs shower and relaxed until the Rez Council meeting. At Rez council we had a shit ton a sugary snacks, and then we had ice cream cake, and I had wayy to much sugar, as did Jenina, once back in our room we decided that it would be a good idea to play Just Dance 3, which may not have been the best decision and by the end of it we both were feelig quite sick and that we might vomit, but it was fun times

Now I am sitting with Katie and I can feel the sugar crash coming, and I am hoping for a good nights sleep tonight but if it is anything like the past few nights that wont happen :(


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment