Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The days go on and on

This morning I was up at 6:45 for yet another lovely morning lab.
It was snowing and I was hot and cold at the same time which is not pleasant

I spent my lab examining sunflowers, they have gotten so large and beautiful, I am hoping that they will bloom soon, and they I can take pretty pictures.

After my lab I killed too hours with Elaine and I was productive, I read my evolution paper for next week, now I just have to summarize it and then I will be prepared
I have my evolution lecture and after that I went back up to Rez because my animal behaviour class was cancelled so I have a two and half hour break until my Limnology lab

My limnology lab was longer than it needed to be and I have to go in on Saturday and Sunday to take measurements, yuck.

After my limnology lab I bused down to college heights to mail camera batteries to my dad as he is taking my camera to Australia with him and he leaves next Tuesday. I am so jealous, I wish I was going. I also grabbed a few things I needed and sadly missed the bus going up by a few minutes and have to wait 30 minutes and rather than going to mcdonalds, I got a gas station hot chocolate and sat at the bus stop in the snow waiting

Once Back in Rez I made Potato Wedges with Jenina, and chicken burger type things which we delicious.

I spent the rest of my evening cutifying my T-shirt for the pub crawl on Friday, Thankfully it looks nice because there was a moment in the middle when it was horrible, but now it's cute and Jenina thinks it's cute and Dan thinks It's cool, so It's all good.

The Rez council meeting tonight was alright, ran later than I would have liked but I'll live, I think I'm going to drink so water and get ready for bed, I'm tired and have another fun filled day ahead of me tomorrow.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment