Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A quick entry so I can go to bed

I was up early for my 8am lab,
The lab took 3 hours, lots of measurements

After that, I had veggies for lunch which we yummy

The evolutionary Bio which was alright, we got out early which was odd.
It's respect week so there were free cupcakes in the winter garden and I was bad and had one and was so disappointed with the lack of delciousness, it was just sugar, I could have had something way better

I studied a bit and went to my animal behaviour class and then to my limnology lab which was 2 hours today, we were just working on our paper and I finished my sections of the paper in two hours so I left to go make dinner

I had tacos, skyped with dan, went with Liz to visit Katie, went to the gym with liz,
Did my running plan thing, can back, showered
Went to rez Council and
then had a nice talk with my mom. I miss my mom :)
Can't wait to be home in 16 sleeps. Time is just flying

I need to get some rest now


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment