Sunday, February 5, 2012

A productive day!

This morning I was up at 7 and had breakfast
I left Rez before sunrise and as I was walking out to observe chickadees at feeders the sun was rising.
I observed chickadees for two hours. And it was nice and relaxing though it was a bit cold. There was also a pesky squirrel that was pigging out on the feeders and affecting the birds choice of feeder. I wish I has a camera with a good zoom and I could have gotten some awesome pics, I will try when I go out another time to get some good pictures.

Once back I cleaned the living room and had a snack before going to the gym, I worked out for an hour and my learning to run is up to the next level which is walk 8, jog 2. It was a good workout, felt really nice.

After the gym I had lunch and showered and then went and did some valentines day card making that Katie was doing for her floor and that was fun, I made cards and watched one Of the bring it on movies, I think it was the third.

After that I vacuumed as I didn't do it earlier because I didn't want to wake up Jenina. I vacuumed and then started doing notes and studying in a relaxed manner.
I haven't revived anything from my partner that I am writing a paper with and the paper is due Wednesday so I was kind of hoping to have a rough edit of it together by the end of today, but that is not happening. I may have to resort to working on her parts which I would rather not do.

I has a nice dinner of orzo and shrimp and veggies and a relaxed evening. I'll be off to bed soon as I have an 8 am lab tomorrow and I'm still a little tired from all my early mornings

12 sleeps until home, time is just flying!

Also on a not so happy note, my jaw is bothering me, right now it really hurts :(

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment