Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Productive day

Finished my limnology paper,
Finished my assignment that is due the Monday after reading break, started another assignment all before my classes.

I also went down to lass early to get a free cupcake in honor of Malthus' birthday

My classes went okay, I got an assignment back and handed another assignment in and my discussion group went alright.

After class liz and I went to the gym and then I commenced procrastinating. I had dinner, showered, called my mom, sent emails, made lunch for tomorrow, snacked, studied a tiny bit, watch a new episode of the new girl and it was so funny.

Oh I also won an iPod today through a contest on my everyday earth, I'm really good at participating in their contests and I plan to keep on participating? Who knows what else I might be able to win.

Today was also valentines day, and I was a little sad that Dan and I couldn't do anything but I will survive, we also could even talk on the phone because he went out and stayed out later than he should have and when he got home e had to go to bed.

I spent the last little bit of my night amusing Jenina with how big I can make my hair, I currently have a pony tail that is as large as my head, it's crazy!

I'll be off to bed soon, I have to be up at 6:45 for another long day of labs and a midterm and other Wednesday things. I have my evolutionary midterm tomorrow and I have not been in a studying mood which is not good but there is nothing I can do now.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment