Thursday, February 2, 2012

Jenina made cookies, delicious but problematic

This morning I was up at 7:30 and I ate breakfast while watching the magic school bus

I had my office hours at 9 and spent them reading and studying and I left them early to put up posters and I put up 36 posters in less than 15 minutes, 2 buildings and 8 floors, lots of stairs. I was the poster putting up champ.

I went to class and I had my first midterm in plant society and environment and it was kind of difficult. It was long and had some questions that I was not expecting.

After that I had a group meeting for animal behaviour and we can now start collecting our data which is good. I'll be going out on Sunday for two hours to collect observations

After the meeting I went back to Rez and I was doing homework but I was also in as uber snacky mood, which I am going to blame on pms.
I made rutabaga dough and then made pizzas on them.
Then it reached the point where I had to go to te gym to get away from the snack foods. I did cardio for an hour, half on the track, half on the elliptical. It was a good workout.

I came back and Jenina was making cookies and they were so good, I want to eat a million of them, but I only ate one, I had to have self control.

I'll be off to bed soon, and I have core fit in the morning, Wooo.

15 days till home

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment