Wednesday, February 15, 2012

2 more sleeps, I can make it

This morning I was up at 6:45, and surprised by the fact that Jenina was already awake, the poor girl only slept two hours because she was studying for her midterm.

I went to my lab which only took and hour, and then My friend and Lab Partner Elaine and I visited the invertebrate zoology lab, they were looking at molluscs, it was neat to go back and look at stuff.

After that we studied for our evolutionary midterm, and then at 11:30 we had the midterm and it went soso, though I am starting to think that I made some dumb mistakes and I hope I ended up doing okay.

After that I had lunch and hung out for a bit before my animal behaviour class, and that class was alright, we went over the sample midterm questions and then had a short lecture. I think I have a lot of go over in the class, because it is all about understanding the big idea and applying them to examples.

I had my Limnology Lab at 3, handed in my assignment and my Lab Partner Karlee and I got back our paper that we handed in last week and we 89%, which I am happy with, the marks we lost were reasonable, the lab was pretty quick, we were done in an hour.

After that it was back to Rez and studying became my only task, I studied and ate, and ate and ate and studied and snacked and studied and talk to Dan very briefly and then I went to Rez Council and no one really showed up, and it was a very quick meeting, which was nice. I finished up my notes after the meeting for my Ecological Analyses midterm tomorrow.

I'll be off to bed soon, as I will be up early so I can watch the magic school bus while I eat breakfast and I can then be productive in my office hours.

2 more sleeps
2 more midterms
lots more studying
2 trips to the gym
packing for home
cleaning up before I leave
etc
etc


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment