Sunday, February 26, 2012

Back to PG

Reading break was in some ways a nice break, but it was not restful nor really relaxing.
Things were, for lack of a better word, tense with Dan and I, which was unfortunate.
I got to see Erica which was awesome, she got to see my house and we went shopping and I introduced her to Sushi and we had awesome fun times, I miss that kid. I also go to go to a comedy burlesque show for Haley's 21st birthday which was awesome and I would love to go to it again. I also got an RA position for next year, I will be the educational RA and I am going to live with Katie. Also when I was home I applied for some jobs, one of which was with E.S. Crop Consult and I applied Saturday, the emailed me back on Sunday, Interviewed me on Friday and offered me a job later that same day. I am quite excited, though it will involve commuting, it is a mon-fri job, which means I can work at Rona on weekends, and it is more relevant to my degree and I am quite sure I will accept the job offer. It is something new, and I think it will be a good experience. Yesterday I worked for 4 hours at rona so I wouldnt get kicked out of the system and then I had a date night with Kristy.
All in all reading break was fun, but not restful. I am very tired.

I was up this morning early, out of bed by 9, and I packed up and such, and flew back to PG with Liz at 3, got into PG, hung out with Katie and Adam, and then Katie, Liz and I went to go grocery shopping and it took us 25minutes to get Liz's car out, it was parked on a sheet of ice and covered in ice, and we had to push it out, but we are awesome and we got it out on our own.
We got groceries and starbucks, and then once back at Rez I unpacked my groceries, made dinner and started studying for my Limnology midterm tomorrow and Katie and Liz kind of both left me to go hang out and spend the night with their men, so I am all alone, and I dont like being all alone in Rez.

Jenina wont be back until tomorrow so until then I am alone.

The plan for the rest of the night is to prep for classes tomorrow, shower and go to bed and try and get a good nights sleep, and then tomorrow I hope to be able to squeeze in some more studying before my midterm tomorrow.

I am right back into the studying and class, no break, oart of me wishes that i had a day to settle in, I don't even think I can unpack until Tuesday or maybe tomorrow night. Within a week I should be settled back in.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment