Sunday, February 12, 2012

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...

I guess instead of swimming it should be studying,but close enough.

This morning I was up before my alarm went off, probably had something to do with being woken up at 2 am, but some shovelling type sound that was outside, I had to close my window.
I was out of bed by 8am, and out doing chickadee observations by 9

i did observations fro two hours in the rain, it was not super fun, but the chickadees were cute and not only was piggy the squirrel there today, but he also brought a friend, luckily I set up a decoy pile of seeds that distracted them slightly from the feeder. I got back to rez at about 11:15 and started heating up some soup, and did some mild home exercises and lots of stretching and then I had lunch.

the rest of my afternoon was spent hitting the books, I studied and did homework, and eventually it reached a point where I was done, I didnt want to study any more so my studying went down hill. i snacked and watched movies and studied, and had dinner.

After dinner there was more procrastinating and looking into how to prevent varicose veins because of what happened yesterday, now I am all panicked :(

My plans for the rest of the night are to shower, and get organized for tomorrow and get to bed early.


5 more sleeps
3 midterms
3 assignments
1 discussion
2 meetings
and who knows what else
until home

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment