Sunday, April 1, 2012

Legs are burning

This morning i was woken up by a knock at the door just before 10, It was Nikolina dropping off room inspection stuff, and I figured that It was goo d time to get up.

I had breakfast and worked on my group paper and started doing laundry and worked on my other paper, and then had lunch and worked on my group paper and then more of my other paper.

All the time my legs were super sore from walking the hill yesterday with Fabris, but I guess it's good pain because it means that I worked hard yesterday.

I worked on my papers until about 5:30, then I took a break to do some RA "homework" that I have to have done before I head home and then Dan and I planned our excursions for the cruise, we picked two, a hike and a snorkeling thing, both of which sound like good times. Things were a little odd over the phone but I will attribute that to stress.

After getting that all sorted out I watched some movies that were on tv while working on Ra stuff, I watched the Incredibles and the Th Longest Yard and the Little Rascals and Denis The mennis (This was throughout the entire day).

All in all a productive day.

So close to the end

4 more sleeps till the last day of class
5 more sleeps till Erica comes and
19 more sleeps till I got home, and I already want to start packing


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment