Monday, April 9, 2012

A day for Homework turned into a Day of hanging out with Erica....Worth It!

This morning I did not feel much like getting out of bed and as a result I did not get out of bed until 11, then I had breakfast and took a shower, and after my shower I planned on being productive but I took my sweet time getting dressed and then before I knew it Erica texted me about hanging out, which is obviously more important than studying.

Erica came up to Rez and Fabris came over and we were going to go for a walk, but Erica had an episode, and the walk was postponned/turned into a trip to starbucks,
I also got the honour of driving Erica's car and felt quite privileged.

From starbucks we went to liquidation world look for a game called "bonzai" of something along those lines, sadly it could not be found, we then went to where we could see a nice view of pg from the otherside of the river and that was nice, it was then decided to go pick up Allan, bit he needed to shower and sculpt his hair so we killed time for 23 minutes, and then went to go pick him up.

After picking up Allan, we went and got screamers from MrG, and then went back to rez where we met up with Katie who had finally gotten back from Vanderhoof after being there all weekend with Kris and his family. The 5 of us hung out in my room, before deciding to go to the College Heights Pub for Dinner, and it was half price appies so I was stoked, I got a super filling meal and it only cost me $8 including tip. Dinner was lots of fun, Allan exchanged phone numbers with Katy, Katie and I so that we can hang out when Erica is not it town.

Also while the other three went to the washroom Allan and I had a little chat, and I am a fan of Allan, he really likes Erica, and I could not be happier for her. Once everyone got back I also stated that if he hurts her, he's in trouble and everyone laughed and I laughed because they thought I was kidding....But apparently Allan knew I wasn't which is also good.

After dinner it was back to Rez and goodbyes were had, and it was quite sad, because this was one of those gooodbyes when you don't know when you will be able to see the person again, it even made me sad, if I was a crier I would have cried, instead, i might just cry a bit by myself and then go to sleep and prepare for the super productive day that I must have tomorrow, since I did nothing today, well not nothing, I did lots today, but none of it was studying.

11 sleeps until home


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment