Friday, April 6, 2012

ERICA is VISITING!!!Thi

This morning i woke up and I was so excited, today was the day that Erica was coming to visit and she was bringing her boy.

At 10 katie and I went over to fabris' to prepare, we made cheesecake filled strawberries and darrin came over and then at 11 ERICA and her boy Allen came over, I was so excited to see Erica that just before she arrived I couldnt contain myself and I twitched and made a funny noise and freaked everyone out, and then I was laughing so hard that I cried but managed to regain composure before Erica and Allen showed up. I met Allen and he looks a tad like shia labeouf and he seemed pretty awesome.

We all hung out and Erica brought cookies and bought everyone pizza for lunch, which was awesome. Kris also came and got to meet Erica. We had awesome times hanging out. there were a few moments when I laughed so hard that I cried.
Eventually Katie and Kris had to go because Katie had an easter egg colouring event and Erica and Allen went and got a tour of Katies room and then a tour of mine and we put Allen on the height chart, and then we went and said Hi to Adam.

We also made plans to go out tomorrow night. Then Allen left and Erica stayed to get ready for her date, and she looked so pretty and then Allen came and picked her up and he was looking all snazzy, and Fabris embarrassed them by taking a photo which can be seen in my other blog.

After that I was kind of sad and a bit jealous, Erica got to go on a nice date with her nice boy, and Katie is spending the weekend with her boy and then theres me, basically alone, I may have eaten my feelings a little and then have been spending the rest of my evening online being boring.

I hope tomorrow night will be fun

Two weeks till home

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment