Sunday, April 15, 2012

The day started off well

This morning I was up at a good time and got my stiff sorted to take down to storage, and at around noon Liz came up to Rez to help Jenina and I get some of our stuff into storage, we took down one car load of stuff and then went and got Liz's vacuum from her place so we could use it to clean up at Rez. We also loaded up a bunch of Liz'z stuff from Rez so she could take it down to her and Jer's place.

After all that I wasnt in the mood to study so I basked in the sun that was coming through the window and planned on studying after dinner, but that did not happen, dinner didnt even happen until just a few moments ago.
Rather than all that, Dan and I had a texting explosion and I got super upset, left rez and went out to get some fresh air, initially when I say down on the cement wall it was sunny, but the sun did not last long, sadly the texting did and it kind of ruined any chance of me doing anything productive today.
I am a mess

I eventually returned to Rez half frozen and stuffed myself with hardboiled eggs and fish cakes as it is reaching that time of year when you just eat whatever you have.

I'm still not feeling awesome about life or about myself for that matter, I think I may take a shower and then crawl into bed and hope that tomorrow is a better day, I have to study tomorrow as my exam is on Tuesday and I have another one on Thursday and I have to finish all my packing, cleaning and taking stuff to storage by 4 on Wednesday.

5 sleeps till home


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment