Sunday, April 8, 2012

Old person breakfast

This morning fabris, Sam, Erica, Allan, Darrin and I all went out for old person breakfast, which was at this restaurant down 15th ave, which apparently is a hot spot for people to have breakfast, I had shrimp benedict and it was delicious and decently priced.

Breakfast was a lot of fun with a lot of quotable moments.
Darrin put a hasbrown that Erica and Katy were playing with in katy's coffee, because that is what you get for playing with food, Hashbrown Coffee.
We got a a bowl of easter eggs with our bills, and the wrappers from the eggs provided vast amounts of entertainment. Katy and Erica made boats which hashbrowns went in and they they floated around in the coffee, and I have some really funny videos of this happening

After breakfast, we went to value village and then it was back to Rez where I studied for a bit and then I got bored and a little sad and just kind of sulked around for the rest of the night.

Tomorrow I get to see Erica again and I will be studying more, and maybe I'll drag my lazy blob self over to the gym, I just need to do something with myself to drag me out of this funk.


12 more sleeps till home


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment