Sunday, April 8, 2012

Last Time going out this sememster

This morning i was productive until 1, when I took a shower and after that it was not so productive, I spent my afternoon eating and watching movies on tv.
I watched the panic room, and van helsing and A knights tale, not to mention a plethora of tv shows,

I was really just killing time before going out tonight.
Liz, Katy, Erica, Allen, Sam and I were all a Fabris' pre drinking just after 9, it was a good time, lots of uncontrollable laughter and watching Luckynumberkevin videos. At 11 it was time to catch the bus down to heartbreakers

And It was a good night.
Mark and Ryan met up with us there and the music was good and it was amazing to dance with Erica. Allen also gained bonus points for having some pretty wicked dance moves. Erica and i had an intense dance duet to Single Ladies to the point where we were getting cheered on.
We also had many dance circles, where the person in the middle rotates out and dances hard in the middle, one time mark and I both ended up in the middle and had a dance battle which I won :P
Dancing was so much fun, I had forgotten how nice it is to be out with and awesome group of people and to just let loose and dance and be silly

Sadly liz and I left just after 1, because she has to work, But I get to see everyone again in the morning for old people breakfast which I am excited for.

I should probably get some rest so I can enjoy old people breakfast and so that I can be productive tomorrow.


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment