Tuesday, April 3, 2012

one step closer

This morning I was up at 9, had breakfast and showered before working on my papers, I spent my morning doing that until 11, when I went down to the school to take my time getting to class.

I only had two hours of class today and they both went by at the average pace. After class Elaine and I talked about our paper and bit which was no fun. then I had lunch, called budget storage to move my "move in" day back two days because of the long weekend. then it was back to working on papers.

and that was most of my night, and Elaine discovered an error in our data so I had to change a graph and some of my explanation in my discussion and then I reached a point where I was done and I emailed it to Elaine so she could edit it and I am going to edit hers.

After that I was done with the paper writing and went to my room to organize some stuff a little bit, I recycled a lot of things, and got little bits of paper everywhere!!!!

I am not just listening to music and I am going to get ready for bed so I can get up ear;y to Edit Elaine's paper, assuming that she sends it to me tonight.

2 more sleeps till the last day of class
3 more sleeps till Erica gets here and
17 more sleeps until home


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment