Thursday, April 5, 2012

Last day of classes

This morning I went to crank as core with Fabris which is basically a spin class plus core fit
It was a really solid workout.

After that Fabris made me a smoothie and then I went back to my room and showered and got ready for class.

At 11 I went down to the school and since it was the last day of class it was the final affair which has free food and fun games, sadly I missed most of the fun because I was in class

After class I had an orientation ambassador meeting which was good it had free tea and muffins and I brought extra muffins and tea bags home :)

I did a bunch of notes in the afternoon the then I had breakfast for dinner which was yummy and then at 8, Jenina and I went grocery shopping and we were there apart two hours because of how the buses ran.

I bought lots of snacks as veggies and then I came back and have been snacking since.

Also Erica just got into pg and I get to see her tomorrow!!!!!!

15 sleeps till home!


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment