Monday, April 16, 2012

4 more sleeps to go :)

This morning I stayed in bed until 10, and then I had breakfast and actually started studying for my limnology final tomorrow,
I studied for about and hour, and then I started to pack up more of my stuff, I now have almost nothing left in my kitchen cupboards, all that is left is stuff that I plan on taking home with me, yay for packing.

I finished off my perogies for lunch which were super yummy :)
I then continued to study lightly, I also cleaned one of the sinks in the bathroom and the toilet, as prep for Wednesday when I have to clean for real.

i studied more and had some snacks and then at 6:30 Elaine texted me to say that everyone was wearing dresses out for her birthday dinner so I had to then go digging through my beautifully packed suitcase to find a dress, I ended up in a very short summer dress with flipflops.

We went out to dinner at Moxie's which is where Allan works and I saw him, sadly he was not our server, I texted Erica about it and then I guess her and Allan were texting too and before I knew it Allan texted me asking if I was at Moxies and then he saw me and said Hi quickly, it was super busy.
I had chicken Enchiladas as usual and I ate exactly half and saved the other half for my dinner tomorrow. yay for getting two dinners for the price of one.

Everyone else went to out to shooters after dinner, but they were kind enough to drop me back of at Rez as I have an exam tomorrow, and I am tired and I should be going to bed soon, so I can get up and a good time, and study before my exam tomorrow afternoon.

I'm going to go repack my suitcase and get ready for bed,

4 more sleeps until home

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment