Monday, April 2, 2012

So close to the end...of classes

This morning I was up at 6:45, for my last 8am lab of the semester, which I was thrilled about, though it was hard to express my excitement due to lack of sleep, but I am glad to be done with 8am labs for while.

After my lab, I had two hours before class, So I went back to rez and worked on my Plant paper for an hour or so before going to class and it was a somewhat productive time.

I had my 3 hours of lecture, all went well, and included my last limnology lecture, after class I went back to rez for an hour and almost had a heart attack when my computer blue screened, and was relieved that it was fine after re starting, I'll make sure to turn it off tonight and let it rest. In that hour I did some minor edits to my animal behaviour paper, and then i had a group meeting, which was somewhat successful, we agreed to continue editing until 4on Wednesday, upon which time I will email it in and hope for the best.

After the meeting I went back to rez and worked on my plant paper until dinner, this is quite possibly the more stressful paper writing situation I have ever been in. I don't know what the prof wants, I have very few significant results and stats that I thought I understood are now confusing, UGH I cant wait to be done with this stupid paper!!

Anyways in other news:
I'm done for the night

3 sleeps till the last day of class
4 sleeps till Erica comes and
18 sleeps (i think) til home


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment