Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Training day two

This morning was okay, we learned about communication and got talked too by counseling and health services. The best part of the morning was surprise booster juice.

We had another long break before our next activity, we had lunch and katie and I started room checks, we got 5 done before having to head back to the school for a gambling presentation. The presentation was alright.
That was followed by a game of family feud with things from the residence life handbook, that was fun.

We then took our pics for our ID tags and few fun group shots before breaking for another hour and then heading to Jenns to have breakfast for dinner and it was soso, though it was mostly pancakes and I am really not a fan of pancake mic so I didn't really enjoy it but I did enjoy the fresh fruit. We now have another break, and then we will be going to the movies. I'm going to see the campaign, it's apparently funny but pretty short.
I may or may not write more for the day and incase I don't

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment