Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Training day 3

Training was a bit more intense today, we had talk about suicide type stuff whig wasn't too bad, and then we had a lunch break. We also started playing gotcha which is like spy vs spy where we all get a spoon with our persons name who we have to kill and in order to kill someone you have to do it alone or with no living people around.
So far I have made no kills but I am still alive

We then had a super long drug presentation which was way too long and I was getting irritable. That was followed by a programming presentation, which was soso

We were given the night off I work on door decorations which was fun, Katie and I hung out with Liz and kris which was alright

I would write more but I need to get ready for bed, another day of training tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment