Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tomorrow in the Dawning of University Finals

Today was more Studying for bio and also a lot of study break, I swear I cannot stand to read anything more biology related at this point in time and I will just have to go into the exam and hope for the best, and my English exam tomorrow I am not too worried about and there was no way that I could really prep for it anyways.

Today as a study break there was Wii night and card making and a floor meeting and Guess who won the Wii???

Unfortunately not me, but my Friend Kallie did win and it was an exciting moment and then we paraded around showing he Wii off to some people it was good times, and it was nice to see someone I know win, but I'm not going to like I am a little jealous, not so much of the Wii, but because I never win anything and it would of been nice to win something, but oh well.

I should be heading off to bed soon as I do have two exams tomorrow.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment