Thursday, December 3, 2009

Still on top of my todo list

I have basically completed my todo list for the day :)

I completed my Bio lab exam :)
I attended my last physics 115 lecture :D

I napped, because I don't feel well and all I wanna do is sleep

I had a potluck Dinner to Leslie's and Kallie's with Erica, Devon, Melissa, Katie, Lindsay, and Nicole, we had pasta and yam fries and salad and chocolate cheese cake and this potatoe thing, and cream puffs, so basically I now weigh like 10 more pounds, I need to get to the gym at least once this weekend, I feel like a blob :(
But the Dinner was fun,
Lots of good times laughing a losers on lover court :D

I also made some lentil sound today and it is delicious.

I am also one day closer to being home and I am so excited :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I can't wait to go home and see my friends and Family and Danny and my pets and to not have to worry about school and to not have to pay to do laundry and to not freeze at night, because PG is cold :(

I'm super stoked on going to Victoria for a few days with Brittany and Alyssa, It will be just like old times, except we're not 11 anymore :), we're getting old guys :P

So much to look forward too, but so much to do before I go

Night!

1 comment:

  1. my good C-lewis good guardian angels guide you we start getting to know each other to inspire our good relatives to inspire good people to inspire people to be good regards to your good grandfather to your good grandmother to your good parents and to all your good special ones my email rejuvinae@aol.com we are unknown toeach other but the good God will make us know each other to share good life together when you are thinking of laundry,cooking we both share efforts - HR de la druz `owell`

    ReplyDelete