Monday, December 7, 2009

2/5 Exams are complete.

This morning i had my bio final and it was okay, It wasn't great, it wasn't horrible it was just okay and my English Final was a joke, and I am so glad to be done with that.

Today is my study free, because I figure writing two finals is punishment enough.
I did however brave the -20 weather and go downtown to have sushi with Kallie, Lindsay, Katie, Liz and Erika. It was delicious and I think I may have been the reason that our green tea was on the house because when we sitting down I mentioned how in the sushi places I ever go to Green tea is free, but at this place they charge for it, but they didn't charge us :P Because I am super awesome. Having Dinner out was a blast and there were many laughs had, such as everyone laughing at the idea of me pissing everywhere. We mentioned having a green tea chuging contest, Katie said she would throw up everywhere I on the other hand decided to say that I would piss everywhere if we were to do that.

We also discovered that I am the best at sticking large sushi rolls in my mouth, I think Lindsay cam in second :) So today I discovered/confirmed that i have a large mouth, lol It was suggested that I should add that to my resume, though i don't know how my future employers would take it, so I think i will leave that fact about myself off of my resume at least for now.

I managed to get back from sushi just in time to watch the Grinch on TV and now I am in a christmas mood and I am so excited about going home in a week :)

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment